This small size leather bag with one single spacious compartment is designed to carry a 2 day supply of clothing and personal effects. The Turini bag has two Haendel design-patented handles inspired by sports steering wheels already in use in the 60’s and a detachable, adjustable leather strap with a maximum length of 125 cm. The Turini features a lush orange nappa-interior, large pocket for a tablet in a protective case and a slim passport pocket with zipper.
Our Turini can be hand held or worn over the shoulder, making it the perfect companion for weekend or overnight trips. Fits perfectly on the rear parcel shelf of the Porsche 911, exactly 4 in a row or in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Two Haendel design aluminum light alloy handles
- Detachable & adjustable leather strap (105cm to 125 cm)
- A bonnet strap to close the bag, covering the zipper
- Large interior pocket for iPad in protective case
- Slim passport pocket zipper
- Double ended main zipper
- Orange nappa suede lined interior
- Nickel colored high grade metal components
- Unique production number
- Protective leather feet on the bottom section
- Cotton dust bag included
- Luggage tag included, personalised after purchase
- Suave – Black – Black and White Pepita cloth centre section.
- Height 24cm Length 40cm Width 22cm; Weight 2.368 kg