Turini – Weekender
€1.528,93 excl. 21% VAT
Suave (Soft) Leather
Out of stock
This small size leather bag with one single spacious compartment is designed to carry a 2 day supply of clothing and personal effects. The Turini bag has two Haendel design-patented handles inspired by sports steering wheels already in use in the 60’s and a detachable, adjustable leather strap with a maximum length of 125 cm. The Turini features a lush orange nappa-interior, large pocket for a tablet in a protective case and a slim passport pocket with zipper.
Our Turini can be hand held or worn over the shoulder, making it the perfect companion for weekend or overnight trips. Fits perfectly on the rear parcel shelf of the Porsche 911, exactly 4 in a row or in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Two Haendel design aluminum light alloy handles
- Detachable & adjustable leather strap (105cm to 125 cm)
- A bonnet strap to close the bag, covering the zipper
- Large interior pocket for iPad in protective case
- Slim passport pocket zipper
- Double ended main zipper
- Orange nappa suede lined interior
- Nickel colored high grade metal components
- Unique production number
- Protective leather feet on the bottom section
- Cotton dust bag included
- Luggage tag included, personalised after purchase
- Suave – Black – Calf leather combined with seat center material. Black & White Pascha. The Pascha material has a furry tactile effect
- Height 24cm Length 40cm Width 22cm; Weight 2.368 kg
|Dimensions||40 × 24 × 24 cm|
Outside calfskin vegetable tanned leather using an EU regulated tanning technique so that the leather will retain the natural and asymmetrical grain pattern. The calfskin is supple, yet rugged enough to withstand regular use.
Each bag model is decorated with a choice of types of seat center materials evoking the car seats from the 60’s and 70’s. Materials range from perforated premium leather to Hounds Tooth/Pied de Poule and Pascha patterns.
Lush orange goat nappa suede lining is featured in each one of the bags. The orange colour was chosen to represent the Haendel brand values which derive from the values of the Dutch culture.
Like with any other natural leather product, spray outside and inside with specialty leather protective products to improve its capacity to resist moisture and dirt. Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat, water, grease. If damped, remove the excess water without rubbing with a soft hand towel and leave it to dry at room temperature.